- Can I use the Internet in the room?
Yes. We offer free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.
- What is the earliest/latest start time for dinner?
The earliest time is 5:30 p.m and latest time is 7:30 p.m.
- Do you charge for parking?
Yes. Starting April 1, 2013, the rate below is applicable for parking.
Car 500 yen/night (tax excluded) Motorcycle (125cc -) 300 yen/night (tax excluded)
- What is the check-in/check-out time?
We have updated the time as of April 1, 2013. Check-in starts at 3:00 p.m.,, and check-out is 10:00 a.m. Additional fees are charged for late check-out.
- How much do you charge for late check-out?
Please see the chart below. The fees indicated are hourly rates.
Tensei 10 tatami-mat room 2,200 yen
Senju 10 tatami-mat room 2,750 yen
Specialty room 8,800 yen
Western-style twin room 2,200 yen
The fees indicated are hourly rates.
- I'm not staying in the hotel, but can I go to the restaurant for the breakfast buffet? How much is it?
Yes. We welcome breakfast-only guests too, although we require a reservation in advance.
Breakfast buffet rates Adullt 1,800 yen (tax excluded) Children 800 yen (tax excluded)
- Can I stay with my pet?
Unfortunately, we do not accept pets starting June 1, 2012.
- Do you have a non-smoking room?
Yes, we offer non-smoking rooms starting April 1, 2015. Please indicate your preference at the time of the reservation, or contact us so that we can prepare a room for you. Please note that we only have a certain number of non-smoking rooms, and we may not be able to offer you one when they are fully booked. We also offer an odor elimination service in case you cannot book a non-smoking room.
- We are planning to stay in your hotel for our anniversary. Can we order a cake or other special dishes with dinner?
Yes. We offer various options from an a la carte menu such as a lobster and Tatataki, to steak, sashimi (served on a boat-like plate), and birthday cake. Please feel free to contact us for further details. For these optional dishes, we require a reservation in advance.
- Is each room equipped with a bathroom?
Yes. Each room has a bathroom with a bathtub. It also has a "Washlet" function.